The purpose of the Milwaukee District Garden Clubs is to:
1) Coordinate and promote the interests and activities of the member clubs of MDGC.
2. To operate on a non-profit basis solely for charitable, educational and scientific purposes conducive to the well being of the community and the public at large.
3. To aid in the conservation of all natural resources and to participate in public movements for the protection of the environment.
4. To promote civic beauty and to stimulate interest in the improvement of roadsides, parks, landmarks and the scenery incidental thereto.
5. To advance the fine art of gardening, of floral design, of landscape design and the study of horticulture through education and example.
6. To further horticultural education, conservation, landscape design and related fields through the gift of scholarships.
7. To cooperate with other organizations in the promotion of the foregoing objectives and activities as may be determined by the Board of Directors. To remain absolutely nonpolitical.
Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org