We are looking for updates on a number of items from each of the clubs. Please e-mail MDGChappenings@yahoo.com with your update on the items below:
Goods for Sale: It’s two weeks before the fundraiser and we are planning now for staging of items in each of the homes. The sooner you can get your items to one of the drop sites or let us know what you have (both items and volume), the better organized we will be. Linda Reuss has volunteered to contact each of the club president’s for verification. To save her some time, it would be helpful if you could e-mail her at MDGChappenings@yahoo.com with the status of good for sale for your club (i.e. 20 reindeer ornaments to drop off yet – will be dropping off in Menomonee Falls).
We know clubs are working hard and we have received many items to sell, we can always use more. You are going to want to come and see for yourself! We have many dried floral arrangements, holiday wreaths of different sizes, holiday arrangements, Christmas ornaments, grapevine trees, knit hats, crocheted flower pot scrubbers, glass yard art and many other donations. We will need to pick up bakery by Friday afternoon from the drop zones to ensure everything priced similarly and organized for Saturday morning. Please ensure you arrange to get your bakery to the drop zones timely – the earlier in the day the better.
Drop Zones for Goods to sell: We have designated drop zones for your items:
· Bluemound Road Area – Contact Mary Ricklefs 414-774-1582
· Menomonee Falls Area – Contact Linda Reuss 262-252-8010
· Airport Area – Contact Judy Kolz 414-762-6857
Tour Tickets: Checks payable to Western Acres
· Tickets available today or through: Linda Reuss, Kerry Krokos, Kitty Larkin or Lynne Ehnert – Contact us at: MDGChappenings@yahoo.com or contact Lynne Ehnert at 262-251-0452 or Kitty Larkin at 262-649-3399. Tickets can be signed out and paid for before the date of the tour.
Those of you that signed out tickets at the luncheon – how are ticket sales going? Let us know at MDGChappenings@yahoo.com.
Raffle: Raffle Tickets are $1/ticket or 6 for $5.00 You can win:
- 3 night Lake Cottage Stay on Lake Nagawicka
- 18 holes of Golf for two with cart at Wanaki Golf Course
- Stein’s Gift Certificate
- Potential additional prizes
2015 Vision of Beauty Calendars – We still have about 40 Vision of Beauty Calendars left – we will be selling them at the tour also. If your club needs any calendars, please let us know and we will set some aside for you. Contact us at: MDGChappenings@yahoo.com or contact Lynne Ehnert at 262-251-0452.
Last but not least……please come and take the tour. Everyone is working very hard. Come have a little fun! It’s always fun to get a small group of people together and tour together! Make a day of it! We would love to see you there!